Sunday, April 01, 2007

So Much Progress

Well, I've been so busy with all of this knitting that I've been forgetting to write in my blog. Here is just a quick little update on all of the progress that I've made.

I have been working on my groovy sweater (dress) that's from Twinkle's Big City Knits. I've gotten a decent way up it, and I've also gotten both of the sleeves done. I'm having quite a time trying to get the bobble done correctly, so I'm probably going to head to Georgetown tomorrow to get some help from Jess at StitchDC. Well, anyways -- here is the progress that I've made so far:

Looking at it on such a small scale makes it seem much better to me. I'm sure everyone knows what it feels like to look at your knitting and not like what you see because you are the only one who knows every little thing that went wrong. Then you hear everyone else saying how fantastic it is, well I can't tell you how FRUSTRATING that is! Not that I need to tell you guys, but my mom sure doesn't seem to get the point =)

So, I also wanted to show you guys what my Schaeffer bag is suppose to look like when there's a bottom in it:


I think that's all I wanted to show for tonight. It's late and I REALLY need sleep. I have to work every day this week except for Friday, the day that I'm getting all four wisdom teeth taken out! I know I'm going to be completely exhausted! Besides that, Stephen (on the left):


Well, Stephen is coming home for Easter weekend. I can't wait until he gets here! I've missed him SO much! Hopefully he doesn't make too much fun of me while I'm recovering from my surgery!

Well, that's all for tonight. Until next time guys!

Keep The Needles Moving,
Maddie

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Midsummer night's knitter said...

THaks for stopping by my blog. YOur Miss Beeton's look great - and I can't wait to see yor dress. Here in Scotland we'd call it a jumper dress, I guess. Anyway, have a great Easter,
India

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thankx Maddie for stopping by my blog as well. This trip will be something new for me, I've never had much money for vacations before. I'll be sure to share the fiber love thru lots of pics when I return. I like your choice of projects, can't wait to see how the dress ends up as I have yet to peek in that pattern book. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home